Paraw Sailing is a local sail boat activity. The boats use two outriggers and two sails. Experience the traditional way of sailing and discover the best sites around the island, perfect for photography – though do note on days with heavier waves the water can kick up a bit (exciting!).
If you schedule your activity for later in the afternoon you can take advantage of the incredible sunset while relaxing on the boat for half an hour. Sea sickness? Usually not a problem as the boats tend to stay closer into the shore and cut through the waves very well. Paraw sailing around Boracay is probably a really good way to ease yourself into the sea and find out how much you like it.
Php 3,000 good for 2 person
Php 3,400 good for 3 person
Php 3,800 good for 4 person
More extensive private tours can be arranged for those that really want to get out for a while!
- Paraw sailboat rental with crews for 30 minutes
- Life jackets
- Our friendly coordinator will escort you to boat pick-up location A one of a kind sailing experience!
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- You can choose the pickup time between 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM (Last pick-up)
- This activity is not recommended for those with medical conditions (high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.), pregnant women, or seniors
What to Bring
- Change of clothes
- Beach towel
How To Use the Voucher
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the tour date and time specified
Our guide will pick you up in your hotel lobby
Terms & Conditions
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours before the selected activity date
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances (e.g. extreme weather conditions). In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund
- No refunds will be issued for no-shows
- Drop off at the hotel
- No Lunch and Snacks