Our My Boracay Guide Signature Sunset Cruise will operate depending on the total number of guests – for now we will require a minimum number of pax.
Cruise the shores of White Beach and take in all the sights and sounds of our tropical island paradise. Stop off for some snorkeling, mermaiding, stand up paddle boarding and kayaking, or just relax in a water hammock and listen to the live music. Then we load up and get the boat in the best position to see the amazing Boracay sunset before dropping you off on White Beach.
Meet at Astoria Boracay on White Beach station 1 at 3:30 PM for loading. Don’t forget your bathing suit and towel. You may get wet loading and unloading from the boat so bring a waterproof bag for your gadgets and extra spending money if you would like cold beverages.
PRICE: 1,0000 Php per person
Only 1,000 Pesos! Meet at 3:30 PM for loading. Boat leaves at 4:00 PM sharp. Don’t be late! The sunset doesn’t wait for anyone!
PRICE DISCLAIMER: RATE ABOVE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- This activity is available daily
- Free use of Mermaid Tail for Photo ops
- Free use of Kayak and Paddle board
- Water tubing
- Relax in a water hammock
- Live music
- Amazing sunset viewing
What to Bring
- Guests should have their own personal mask and goggles
- Waterproof bag
- Extra clothes
- Extra Cash
- Beach towel
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the tour date and time specified
Meet Up Information
- Approach our guide holding a My Boracay Guide Sunset Cruise banner
- Meet up time: 3:30pm
- Location: Beach front of Astoria Boracay
- It is advisable to book a day prior to the desired date or atleast before 12nn on the day of the activity.
- If in case the number of guests is not met, the cruise will be rescheduled for the next day. In the event of an activity cancellation or modification, we will notify guests as far in advance as possible.
- Beach front of Astoria Boracay, Boat Station 1 Boracay Island, Brgy. Balabag, Malay, 5608 Aklan, Philippines. Please refer to the following link for assistance
How To Get There:
- By bike: Take a local tricycle (PHP50) and proceed to Astoria Boracay
Terms & Conditions
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours before the selected activity date
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances (e.g. extreme weather conditions). In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund
- No refunds will be issued for no-shows