Standard Boracay Airport Transportation
The most popular airport transportation option when arriving in Caticlan going to Boracay. All fees are included such as Environmental Taxes, Terminal Fees, Boat Tickets and Shuttle Vans. Your personal logistical guide will monitor your incoming flight and be waiting outside the Caticlan or Kalibo airport with sign in hand, ready to take you to your hotel or resort in Boracay.
How to Get to from Caticlan Airport to Boracay.
- Guests arriving in Caticlan airport will be escorted in a shuttle to the Caticlan Jetty Port.
- Guests arriving in Kalibo airport will travel to Caticlan Jetty Port in a comfortable tourist bus.
- Our friendly team will meet you at the Caticlan Jetty Port where you will be assisted to a
traditional Bangka boat for the crossing to Boracay Island.
- From the Boracay Port we will escort you directly to your resort in a multi-cab.
Traveling with Children?
- Children below the age of 5 years old are free of charge
- Children 6 years old and above will pay full fare
- Child safety seats included (please email for details)
- For a more comfortable ride we recommend First Class Transfers
Travel Times to Boracay
- Bus from Kalibo airport to Caticlan Jetty Port is usually 1.5 hours.
- Shuttle from Caticlan airport to Caticlan Jetty Port is 10 minutes.
- Bangka Boat from Caticlan Jetty Port to Boracay is 10 minutes
- Shuttle From Boracay Port to your Hotel is about 20 minutes to Station 2
Does Your Flight Arrive Late at Night?
Arrivals – Flights Arriving in Kalibo from 8:30 pm to 5:00 am
Departures – Flights Departing Kalibo 2:00 am – 9:00 am
CLICK HERE for Special Night Navigation Rates.
We will assist with your luggage, and ensure a simple and hassle-free start to your vacation!