Boracay Kiteboarding is very well known. It’s known as the best kite surfing location in Asia. Bulabog beach, or Boracay’s “back beach”, is home to shallow blue waters strong winds, and a reef making it a perfect place to learn how to kite surf. The strong winds make it a good place for beginners, up to advanced levels. Prepare your kite gear, and take control of the wind, as you enjoy cruising along the surface of the water!
Boracay Kiteboarding Rates & Introductory Price:
IKO Level 1 Price: 7,400.00 PHP per Person IKO Level 2 Price: 7,400.00 PHP per Person IKO Level 3 Price: 7,400.00 PHP per PersonInclusions: 3 Hours Lesson per Level. Rental of appropriate professional kite, board, lines and bar, harness and wetsuit. Optional life jacket. Coordinator will escort you to our designated kite school
- INTRO COURSE 3,500.00 PHP per Person 1 Hour 30 Minutes
A popular water sport that Boracay Island is known for, all over Asia!
- Please book at least a day before to secure your slot
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Pickup time is between 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM (Last pickup)
- It depends on the availability
This activity is not recommended for those with medical conditions (high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.), pregnant women, or seniors
What to Bring
- Extra Cash
How To Use the Voucher
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the tour date and time specified
Our guide will pick you up in your hotel lobby.
Terms & Conditions
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours before the selected activity date
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances (e.g. extreme weather conditions). In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund
- No refunds will be issued for no-shows
Drop off at the hotel