The ten reasons are then 10 pictures that communicate the raw beauty and joy of everyday life in this country. These pictures were previously posted publicly on my Instagram account (andrerodrigueslopes) and specifically with the Hashtag #thereislifeinthephilippines.
Hi there fellow traveller, I am André, the Product Manager of Myboracayguide.com. I don’t usually blog but this time I needed to ask the My Boracay Guide team in charge of the blog to let me give my testimonial as a recent convert to to growing group of lovers of the Philippines!
Being a Millennial (Born in the 80’s) I’m also a fan of communicating via different means. Until the age of 20 that meant SMS + Snail Mail, today its a mix of several chat clients, Skype and.. most recently.. Instagram and almost purely image based communication (not a Snapchat fan though!).
So my top 10 Pictures which I hope will entice you to travel and dive into the many beauties of this incredible country:
1. You will find the beach you dreamt about and you will doubt that you are awake!
Tikling Island, Matnog, Border of Luzon with Samar
2. Everywhere filipino smiles will warm your day.
Matnog, Border of Luzon with Samar
3. You will find waterfalls that hard to get to but.. harder to leave behind!
Batad, Ifugao, Luzon
4. Reasons to smile are too many to count if you are young!
Malay, Aklan, Visayas
5. But also if you are not so young anymore!
Manila, Metro Manila, Luzon
6. There are highways to heaven.
7. But there are many promised lands.
Las Cabanas, El Nido, Palawan
8. You can travel solo but you will make friends.
Caramoan, Bicol, Luzon
9. You will feast on exotic food (and even exotic wine!)
Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte, Luzon
10. And you will never want to sunset your stay in the Philippines.
So thats it and see you soon in Boracay or around the amazing Philippines, a country you will want to live in!
If you want any travel tips just contact me firstname.lastname@example.org or our blogger Samantha at email@example.com.
André Rodrigues Lopes